Since entering the the competition I have been on an emotional roller-coaster, one which is not over. Whilst the novel doesn’t proceed past the Top 25 finalists in the judging process, I have much to celebrate:
- Human Resources is getting published.
- Out of more than 3,000 entries from 24 countries, the novel was judged by Hollywood insiders as being one of the 25 best.
- We are currently leading the crowdfunding competition.
- I’m still in the running for three major prizes:
- Human Resources could still be optioned by Scott Free.
- I could still be signed by Energy Entertainment.
- I could still win a mentorship.
- The novel and I will be featured in The Tracking Board’s Top Manuscripts of 2016 and The 2016 Hit List.
Over the course of the competition so far I have interacted with a number of the authors I have been competing against. Not only do they have some great books, but they have all been friendly and supportive. My sincere congratulations to the Top 10.
You can follow Human Resources on Inkshares here — there is still time to pre-order your special copy!